Snobunje analyzed the entire throttle process in developing the new “THROTTLE LOGIC” throttle conversion system.
It consists of a left-hand throttle kit (that corrects many problems found in other kits) and the THROTTLE FLARE (which modifies the shape of throttle thumb levers) together they will create a new sense of riding freedom and control.
For more info and detailed instructions visit ThrottleFlare.com
The following qualities make this a truly unique modification:
- A Milled aluminum lever and frame are designed for a throttle application (this is not a bike lever).
- One model fits most applications.
- Lever clamps directly over the left hand grip (no need to modify grip).
- Unique right-side bracket does not compromise OME throttle sensor switches.
- Sliding cable bracket rod makes adjusting the desired amount of throttle pull a breeze.
- QUICK-LATCH cable latch allows the left-hand throttle to be engaged or disengaged in an instant.